A downloadable game for Windows
ABOUT THIS GAME:
Quest Luminis has the best qualities of a board game turned into a digital experience, with every match combining deep tactical cards positioning and interactions between players.
The underground worlds have always lived without light, but one day they discovered an ancient temple where it was possible to recover it, and initially driven by curiosity they tried to take it, discovering the great benefits it brought ... But things started to getting rough and now the great four factions are battling to conquer the light. Play together with 4 friends as the champions of the great underground factions with the goal of prevailing over others and bringing home the light for their own world.
- Strategic interactive: take advantage of your resources to block your opponents and learn how to exploit them to get great benefits
- Intense Battle System: Destroy your opponents in an epic showdown, or succumb by trying it
- 4 players party: Game designed for 4 players in local co-op. Show who’s the most skilled player
- Amazing character design: control one of the great champions of the underground worlds, bringing victory to your world!
- Hurdle and have fun: make life hard for your opponents thanks to the use of gaming cards
MAD CODE (EVENT HORIZON SCHOOL MILAN, YEAR 1 - 2017/2018)
Alejandro Vicente Flores Laborde
William Luis Lacalamita
Jean Luca Navarro Medeiros
Samuel Pi Pedrini
Shi Hui Alesia Zhou
|Author||Event Horizon School|
|Tags||Board Game, digital, Local Co-Op, Turn-based Strategy|
Download and unzip, then launch the .exe file.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.