A downloadable game for Windows
ABOUT THIS GAME:
If raiders, acid rain, Von Canterlik and the fearsome Pink Tongues are not nearly enough to keep you away from the SteelGrounds, then you may just be tough enough to face this race against time!
Resources are rapidly dwindling in the SteelGrounds and the few remaining cities offer rich rewards to the anyone brave ( or desperate ) enough to venture outside their walls to search for them.
Players roam the map, facing off against vicious creatures or each other, all the while trying to steal their adversary’s resources, for on the map, materials are limited; soon enough only the most capable of using the resources gained to their advantage will be able to prevail.
- Race against time and other players
- Play with your friends thanks to the split screen
- More than 40 different types of events from which to choose
- Fight monsters or steal resources from other players
- Activate a tile’s effect before your enemy has a chance to do it
- You can play with 4 friends with only 1 copy of the game
- Every match is different from the other
DESPERADOS (EVENT HORIZON SCHOOL MILAN, YEAR 1 - 2017/2018)
Giovanni Bartolomeo Ferrari
|Author||Event Horizon School|
|Tags||Board Game, Casual, Indie, Turn-based Strategy|
Download and unzip, then launch the .exe file.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can't unpack the archive without the password.
I did it! I found the secret password, It was part of a metagame on the discord of the developers. The password is: build. Try the game It is amazing :)