A downloadable game for Windows
The game is a graphic adventure with puzzle elements where the player needs to complete a mannequin’s body, by finding its missing body parts, in order to bring it to life.
This is done by completing environmental puzzles that are scattered around the house where the game is set, by exploiting the fact that he can switch between two different realities: a world similar to the real one and one where everything is entirely made of cloth.
The player can also find some book pages that will be used both as a tutorial and as a narrative mean: the player will find out what happened in the experiments where the mannequins scattered around the house were created and will learn how he is a part of the cycle that was generated.
- Dark and gloomy setting: explore the house and discover its secrets
- Storyline: find out what happened in the house and how you became a part of it;
- Puzzles: solve the puzzles by thinking outside the box and finding the right solution
- Explore two different realities
- Uncover the truth behind the mannequin;
HUBASOFT (EVENT HORIZON SCHOOL TURIN, YEAR 1, 2019/2020)
|Author||Event Horizon School|
|Tags||clothworld, embroidery, mannequin, Singleplayer|
Download and unzip, then launch the .exe file.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.