A downloadable game for Windows
Our main character is a stuffed animal made of wool that can sew and unravel himself along his incredible journey. He has lost his way back home to his twin brother, in a story that, without saying a word, is told through each bond he will make.
The game is a mix between a puzzle game and an exploration game, strictly linked together by the need of finding the solution for each puzzle in order to complete them.
- Solve puzzles - Face with several puzzles inspired by the famous Euler’s Puzzles in which you recreate a shape without interrupting the drawing line.
- Explore - Explore a vast open-world in order to find the solutions you need to solve the puzzles and much more.
- Different abilities - Find a selection of items that allow you to change the character’s shape or move in mid-air.
- Metroidvania style - Use your newly acquired abilities to overcome obstacles and reach new areas of the world
- Boardgame setting - Immerse yourself in a world made of cardboard objects like you were a board piece in a gigantic world.
HARBINGER STUDIOS (EVENT HORIZON SCHOOL TURIN, YEAR 1, 2019/2020)
Special thanks to Gabriele Malpezzi
|Author||Event Horizon School|
|Tags||Exploration, Metroidvania, Singleplayer|
Download and unzip, then launch the .exe file.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.